We are specialist in the intruder alarms market and cover all aspects from small dwellings and flats up to large factories and warehouses. We only use products of high quality to give a reliable service and keep unwanted activations of alarms to a minimum.
All our systems are installed in accordance with the new European standards that came into effect on the 1st October 2005—EN 50131 (PD 6662:2004) & DD 243, we are on the roll of "approved installers" with NSI Gold & will issue a certificate of conformity with every installation completed. We can provide you with Police response in accordance with the current ACPO policy & ABI guidelines.
Our intruder alarms can be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centres (ARC) via the renowned BT Red CARE network which ensures a secure signalling path for the alarm activations, even if the communications line is attacked or develops a fault an alarm will be generated at the ARC to let you know of an alarm or communications line failure.
All our systems are designed to the highest standard in accordance with all current regulations & British & European Standards.
We comply with the Association of British Insurance (ABI) & Association of Chief Police Offices (ACPO) requirements & can provide a Police response intruder alarm system to satisfy your insurance requirements alarm clauses.
We are on the role of approved installers with the UKAS approved security inspectorate the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) & will provide a certificate of conformity for every installation completed.
NSI Gold is our third party accreditation, we are inspected by an approved inspector of the NSI every 6 months to ensure all office procedures, maintenance & installations are being carried out to the highest standards & comply with regulation.
NSI Gold is your guarantee you are employing an approved company where you can be confident that the installer:
- Has been screened in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- Holds appropriate insurance.
- Is competent to install security systems.
- Has sufficient staff to provide the services offered.
- Operates from suitable premises with high security of documents & records.
- Can install systems that are eligible for Police Response.
- Can install systems acceptable to your insurer.
- Installs & maintains systems that are in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Is subject to regular inspection to check the standard of work.
- Issues a certificate of conformity for each system.
- Carry ID cards.